Food is your greatest dependency. It does not matter how much
inflation drives the price up, you will still buy it, and when you can't afford
it, you'll find other ways to get it. There are now over 45 million people in
our Nation that are on food stamps and the number is growing!
Robert Kiyosaki and his
"adviser team" made millions spotting trends before they
In this recent video,
they're telling people to start storing FOOD.
So, if they're
recommending that folks start storing food, do you think there may be a money
making opportunity selling storable food?
"In today's market you have to take a defensive
Robert Kiyosaki's Advisor Team
are saying that during inflation FOOD will rise in price the fastest.
What's cool about
purchasing GoFoods 25 year storable food, as food prices continue to rise, your
go-food reserves become more valuable. Anyone can justify starting a GoFoods
Storable Food Home Business, because FOOD is already a part of everyone's fixed
"In tragedy, there's
opportunity, now's the time to find the opportunity"
GoFoods is a very timely
home business opportunity because people feel the need to start protecting
themselves and their families, but they can't afford to set aside part of their
monthly income to purchase gold and silver, like Robert Kiyosaki recommends,
but they can justify buying food, like Robert's entire adviser team recommends.
Food that can be served, saved or shared!
While sales in the home
business industry are down 30%, because people can't afford to purchase the non
essential products of the past, our business is UP almost 11%; ranking us
number 12 in the network marketing industry based on May's growth! It's because
we're offering real solutions for what people are dealing with
During hard times, you
have to be smart where you spend your money.
Food is your greatest
dependency. You really should consider starting a GoFoods Home Business today.
We're making money selling food that will keep families safe and you should
Our GoFoods Storable
Survival Food Kits have a shelf life of over fifteen years! If you start
purchasing our prepper bulk storable dehydrated food packs now for you and your
family, all your worries of possible food emergency shortages, price increases,
natural disasters, job loss, loss of income due to illness in the family and
not to mention terrorist attacks, will start to disappear as your bulk food
prepper storage bunker grows.
Storing your Go Foods Survival Food Packs
underneath your bed or in your emergency doomsdy bunker
Having a several year
supply of GoFoods Storable Survival Food on hand is truly a great feeling. You
can experience that great feeling too! Order some of our bulk dehydrated foods
There are no GoFoods Global Coupon Code
between a three month prepper go-food supply kit , one year prepper go-food
supply kit , two year prepper go-food supply kit, or a three year prepper
go-food supply kit to store in your food storage bunker.
does not take a rocket scientist to realize that we are living in fragile
economic times. Things all around us are changing very rapidly these
If you've been watching any of
the two new Discovery Channel TV shows "Doomsday Preppers" and "Doomsday
Bunkers", you will realize that we have a product that many people are
looking for right now! Would you like to earn some money tapping into this FAST
growing prepper food storage market?
Do you realize that if you have these easy to prepare meals on hand, you will
probably save money from not eating out as often or stopping at the fast food
restaurants on the way home from work. Most meals only take around 15 minutes
to prepare and they are healthy.
Emergency Disaster Food Storage, Prepper
Survival GoPacks and GoKits
If you're going to start a
home business, then why not start a home business that pays you to put food on
the table! I look at the food that I'm storing as a savings account. A savings
account that I just might need someday if there's ever a national disaster or
emergency. I'm earning
money while getting prepared by storing
healthy and good for you
to eat GoFoods!
GOFOODS wants to help you
and your family prepare for any emergency or disaster that may happen in your
Four Factors I feel could affect our future food supply...
1. Using corn as a
substitute for gasoline
2. Limiting us where we can drill for oil
3. Devaluating our dollar with over spending
4. Promoting global warming to bring on cap in trade
Five things could happen if we have a food shortage...
1. Taking over our
health care system
2. Taking over private industries
3. Taking our property by eminent domain
4. Taking our guns
5. National marking system to control purchasing of food.
list of 100 emergency prepper items you should be accumulating NOW before the
1. Generator and Solar Power
2. Water Filters Water Purification
3. Dehydrated Gourmet Meal Packs
5. Portable Toilets
6. Seasoned Firewood. Wood takes about 6 - 12 months to become dried, for home
7. Oil Lamps Wicks and Lamp Oil (First Choice: Buy CLEAR oil. If scarce,
8. Coleman Fuel. Impossible to stockpile too much.
9. Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots.
10. Hand-can openers, & hand beaters, whisks.
11. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar
12. Rice - Beans - Wheat
13. Vegetable Oil (for cooking) Without it food burns/must be boiled etc.,)
14. Charcoal, Lighter Fluid (Will become scarce suddenly)
15. Water Containers (Urgent Item to obtain.) Any size.
16. Propane Heater Kerosene Heater
17. Hand Grain Grinder (Non-electric)
18. Propane Cylinders (Urgent: Definite shortages will occur).
19. Survival Guide Book.
20. Mantles: Aladdin, Coleman, etc. (Without this item, longer-term lighting is
21. Baby Supplies: Diapers/Baby Formula. ointments/aspirin, etc.
22. Washboards, Mop Bucket w/wringer (for Laundry)
23. Cookstove(Propane, Coleman & Kerosene)
25. Propane Cylinder Handle-Holder (Urgent: Small canister use is dangerous
without this item)
26. Feminine Hygiene/Haircare/Skin products.
27. Thermal underwear (Tops & Bottoms)
28. Bow saws, axes and hatchets, sharpeners, wedges (also, honing oil)
29. Aluminum Foil Reg. & Heavy Duty (Great Cooking and Barter Item)
30. Gasoline Containers(Plastic & Metal)
31. Garbage Bags (Impossible To Have Too Many).
32. Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Paper Towels
33. Milk- Powdered & Condensed (Shake Liquid every 3 to 4 months)
34. Garden Seeds (Non-Hybrid) (A MUST)
35. Clothes pins/line/hangers (A MUST)
36. Coleman's Pump Repair Kit
37. Tuna Fish (in oil)
38. Fire Extinguishers (or..large box of Baking Soda in every room)
39. First aid kits
40. Batteries (all sizes...buy furthest-out for Expiration Dates)
41. Garlic, spices & vinegar, baking supplies
42. Big Dogs (and plenty of dog food)
43. Flour, yeast & salt
44.Wooden Matches. (Strike Anywhere preferred.) wooden matches will go first
45. Hand Fire Starters
46. Writing paper/pads/pencils, solar calculators
47. Insulated ice chests (good for keeping items from freezing in Wintertime.)
48. Workboots, belts, Levis & durable shirts
49. Shake Rechargable Flashlight/LIGHTSTICKS & torches, Dietz Lanterns
50. Crank and Solar Power Radios
51. Journals, Diaries & Scrapbooks (jot down ideas, feelings, experience;
52. Garbage cans Plastic (great for storage, water, transporting - if with
53. Men's Hygiene: Shampoo, Toothbrush/paste, Mouthwash/floss, nail clippers,
54. Cast iron cookware (sturdy, efficient)
55. Pocket Fishing Kits
56. Mosquito coils/ repellent, sprays / creams
57. Duct Tape
58. Tarps/stakes/twine/nails/rope/ spikes
59. Candles: IndoorLong BurningOutdoor
60. Frame Backpacks, Duffel Bags
61. Survival garden tools & supplies
62. Scissors, fabrics & sewing kits
63. Dehydrated Fruits and Soups etc.
64. Bleach (plain, NOT scented: 4 to 6% sodium hypochlorite)
65. Canning supplies, (Jars/lids/wax)
66. Survival Knives & Sharpening tools: Sharpening files, Sharpening
67. Bicycles...Tires/ tubes / pumps / chains, etc
68. Sleeping Bags& survival blankets/ pillows / mats
69. Carbon Monoxide Alarm(battery powered)
70. Board Games, Cards, Dice Dominoes
71. Rat poisonRoach Killer Ant Killer
72. Mousetraps, Ant traps& cockroach magnets
73. Paper plates / cups / utensils (stock up, folks)
74. Baby wipes, oils, waterless & Antibacterial soap (saves a lot of water)
75. Rain gear, rubberized boots, etc.
76. Shaving supplies (razors & creams, talc, after shave)
77. Hand air pumpHand water pump & siphons (for water and for fuels)
78. Soysauce, vinegar, bullions / gravy / soupbase
79. Reading glasses
82. Woolen clothing, scarves / ear-muffs / wool caps/ mittens
83. Boy Scout Handbook
84. Roll-on Window Insulation Kit
85. Graham crackers, saltines, pretzels, Trail mix/ Jerky
86. Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Nuts
87. Socks, Underwear, T-shirts, etc. (extras)
88. Lumber (all types)
89. Wagons & carts (for transport to and from)
90. Cots & Inflatable mattress
91. Gloves: Work/warming/gardening, etc.
92. Lantern Hangers
93. Screen Patches , glue, nails, screws and fasteners, nuts & bolts
95. Instant Coffee
97. Wine/Liquors (for bribes, medicinal, etc,)
98. Paraffin wax
99. Chewing gum / candies
100. Atomizers (for cooling/bathing)
101. Hats & cotton neckerchiefs
102. Goats / chickens / rabbits
You can become a GoFoods
Independent Business owner anywhere you live in the United States of America:
Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut -
Delaware - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho Illinois - Indiana - Iowa -
Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Mississippi
- Missouri -Montana Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico
- New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon -
Pennsylvania - Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas
- Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming
GoFoods is also available in Canada provinces such as Quebec - Nova Scotia -
Manitoba - Alberta - Ontario - Newfoundland and Labrador - British
The information on this site was created by a
GoFoods Global Independent Business Owner for the purpose of explaining
why people should store food and join the GoFoods Global Opportunity. GoFoods
Global does not make any endorsements or claims to the factual content of this
site. The videos shown on this page are from independent third parties. Showing
these videos on this site does not mean that the makers of these videos endorse
List of survival items the
preppers network, preppers blogs and podcasts recommends that you should have
in your survival bug out bag other than shelter, to survive a 2012 apocalypse
emergency disaster event, talked about in the preparedness disaster survival
forums are: dehydrated and freeze dried survival food packed in Mylar food
storage bags, a new survivalist survival handbook or manual, survival tools and
equipment, non-hybrid seeds for planting a survival garden.
survival handbook manual - new survivalist -
preppers - preppers network - preppers forum - preppers blog - preppers podcast
- food preppers - suburban survivalist - tv - forum - nation
Suburban Utah Mormon network Prepper Groups Blog and Podcast Forum is looking
for Survival Mylar Packed Dehydrated Food Supplies.
Mormon lds emergency food storage preparedness recipes For other survival tips
look up soulsurvivorx2 on youtube.